Things to do in Margaret River region
Margaret River Heartland is located in Cowaramup, in the heart of the Margaret River region. From surfing to hiking, to wine-tasting to eating ’til you burst, from art viewing to nature walks, there are literally HUNDREDS of things to do in Margaret River!
So, when looking for things to do in Margaret River, our first suggestion is to browse the list of activities on the tourism website.
Things to do on the property
Closer to home, however, there are plenty of things to do without straying too far from the Heartland property, such as:
- Get a group together and rest easy in the 4 bedroom 4 bathroom rustic farmhouse (sleeps up to 12 people)
- Enjoy a stroll through the private forest trail
- Take a horse-riding lesson or join a trail ride
- Visit the on-site art gallery (open by appointment)
- Charter a joy flight using the air strip through the paddocks
- Many wine tour companies will pick you up from the house
- Get married!